Your village consists in Trade Nations of many buildings. There are several categories of buildings:
As you progress through the Levels you can upgrade the existing one to a new and bigger Authority Building.
Each upgrade supports more houses, allows you to build more advanced buildings and is automatically built over the previous one.
There are 7 different Authority Buildings:
These are the buildings your citizens live in. The smallest house is the Small Cottage and produces one citizen. Larger houses can be built separately, or on top of smaller ones. Each upgrade produces one new citizen. The maximum number of houses you can own increases at various levels. To make the best use of your time and resources, build upgrades separately if you are allowed additional houses. If not, upgrade existing houses
The Raw Material Buildings are the foundation of your entire economic system in Trade Nations. You need them to make more expensive and luxureous goods later on in the game.Raw Material BuildingsEdit
There are 4 Raw material buildings:
- a Farm where Wheat is grown and harvested.
- a Logging Camp where Wood are produced.
- a Pen where Wool is gathered.
- a Quarry where Rock is collected.
All these raw materials can be collected by Haulers and brought to a Storage Building.
Advanced Material BuildingsEdit
The Advanced Material Buildings make more finished materials of your raw materials.
- Loom: turns Wool into Cloth .
- Lumber Yard: for turning your unfinished Wood into Lumber .
- Stone Cutter: makes Cut Stone out of your rock .
Your collected and produced goods must be stored somewhere.
There are 5 buildings which can be built for this purpose:
In addition, there is a Frontier version of the first four that cost beans, but have more storage.
Shops are where your raw materials are converted into a finished products, which bring in gold and XP. Shops include:
- Baker Shop: here Wheat is turned into all sorts of delicious food.
- Flower Shop: here Gold is turned into flowers.
- Carpenter Shop: here wood and lumber are made into furniture and toys.
- Tailor Shop: here wool and cloth are made into clothes.
- Sculptor Shop: here rock and stone are made into sculptures.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Advanced Material Buildings (4 P)
Pages in category "Buildings"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.